- This event has passed.
Hack Your Cycle
November 3 @ 10:00 am - 3:00 pm
The Curse. The Monthly Menace. Shark Week.
Not very endearing euphemisms, right? Well, as far as most women are concerned, periods deserve the bad rap because of all the bloating, pain, acne, moodiness and messiness they cause.
In many cases, one week (or more) out of every month is sacrificed to dealing with having a period or anticipating having a period. And for many women it’s not just an inconvenience, it’s a colossal disruption of their lives.
The thing is, your period doesn’t have to suck!
And more importantly, your period is not just your period. It is also an expression of your underlying health and the only to make the estrogen and progesterone you need to be healthy throughout your life.
If you’re ready to understand how your hormones actually work, re-think how you approach your period, and tap into your cycle superpowers, come out on November 3rd for a one-of-a-kind deep-dive into the menstrual cycle to learn all the things you can do to make your period better.
What you will learn:
- A step by step walk-through of the key hormones responsible for your monthly menstrual cycle and how to live and work in tandem with your cycle
- Practical advice about alternative/natural birth control methods
- Ovulation and why it (not your period) is really the star of the show
- Natural treatment solutions for hormonal imbalances + PCOS, Endometriosis, PMS & other period problems
- Answers from leading women’s health experts for your own specific period and health-related concerns
Join leading experts in hormonal and period health…
- Nicole Jardim, Certified Women’s Health Coach and host of the Period Party podcast
- Dr. Jessica Drummond, DCN, CNS, PT, NBC-HWC and Founder of the Integrative Women’s Health Institute
- Dr. Lara Briden, Naturopath & Author of The Period Repair Manual
- Lisa Hendrickson-Jack, Certified Fertility Awareness Educator and host of the Fertility Friday podcast
…for an intimate chat that includes individual presentations, a panel discussion & Q&A on Saturday, November 3rd from 10am-3pm. We can’t wait to meet you in person!! xoxo
There will be giveaways from some of our amazing sponsors – SYLK personal lubricant and Let’s Get Checked Test Kits.
OUR WONDERFUL EVENT SPONSORS