Episode #53: Danielle Simone Brand - Seeing Cannabis with Fresh Eyes
Welcome back to the Rose Woman Pod! Joining us in this episode is Danielle Simone Brand, the author of Weed Mom: The Canna-Curious Woman's Guide to Healthier Relaxation, Happier Parenting, and Chilling TF Out. Danielle goes over why she wrote a guidebook book for moms who are interested in smoking weed, why she is open in discussing these topics to her children, and her other works.
In this episode, we cover:
- A brief history of marijuana’s legalization
- Danielle’s journey and perspective on cannabis
- What is the nature of this plant?
- How to find the right dose for you in using marijuana
- What are the different strains or blends available?
- How to talk about cannabis with your children
- Her works on international conflict resolution
- Danielle Simone Brand - Author of Weed Mom: The Canna-Curious Woman's Guide to Healthier Relaxation, Happier Parenting, and Chilling TF Out. Now available in Amazon, Bookshop and Barne’s & Noble.
- Follow Danielle on Instagram @daniellesimonebrand and Facebook @AuthorWeedMom for the latest updates.
- Grass Roots: The Rise and Fall and Rise of Marijuana in America by Emily Dufton
- Leafy.com - Learn more about weed.
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman
Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on iTunes | Spotify | Youtube