Episode #54: The Soul of Power with Christian de la Huerta
Our guest on this episode is author, spiritual teacher, personal transformation coach, and leading voice in the breathwork community, Christian de la Huerta and we discuss his new book Awakening the Soul of Power: How to Live Heroically and Set Yourself Free. Tune into this episode to know his thoughts on power, ego, fear, and fulfilling your dharma.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is Power?
- How does it differ from Ego?
- Self-awareness and emotional literacy
- The call of being in power
- What is Fearlessness?
- How does an individual step into power without being overwhelmed?
- Thoughts on the Apocalypse
- How do we awaken the Soul of Power?
- Christian de la Huerta - Author of Awakening the Soul of Power. Order your copy now at Goodreads and Amazon.
- Susan Jeffers - Author of Feel the Fear and Do It Anyway
- Catherine Keller - Author of Facing Apocalypse: Climate, Democracy, and Other Last Chances
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman
Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Youtube