Episode #63: The Science and Psychology of Sleep and Dreams with Tzivia Gover
Joining us today is author, dream, and sleep expert Tzivia Gover. She will discuss with us today the fundamentals of sleep and dream. Tzivia has written several books including Joy in Every Moment and The Mindful Way to a Good Night’s Sleep. She is a certified dreamwork professional and the education director for the Institute for Dream Studies. She has her MFA in writing from Columbia University and is also a certified Proprioceptive Writing instructor and Reiki Master.
In this episode, we cover:
- How is sleeping for Americans today?
- Is there a standard definition of Good Sleep?
- What are the different elements of Sleep?
- What should people do to prepare the environment
- Why do we dream?
- Why do some people remember dreaming and some people don't?
- Lucid dreaming and dream Interpretation
- Thoughts on Supplements for sleeping
- Website: www.tziviagover.com
- Linkstree: https://linktr.ee/tziviadreams11
- IG: @tziviadreams
- Twitter: @TziviaG
- Facebook: @TziviasDream
- Books: https://tziviagover.com/books-by-tzivia/
- Classes: https://dreamingonthepage.teachable.com/
- Nikolaas Tinbergen - Dutch biologist and ornithologist
- Listen to Last night I had the strangest dream cover by Joan Baez
- UN Refugee Relief
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman