Episode #96: Meeting Life's Impossible Challenges: Lorin Roche on Instinctive Meditation and the Radiance Sutras
Today’s guest is Lorin Roche, a pioneer in developing personalized meditation practices, designing the techniques around an individual’s inner nature. He is the founder of two related meditation systems: The Radiance Sutras®, which utilizes the richness of the Sanskrit language and is oriented toward the yoga community, and Instinctive Meditation®, an approach that uses common sense language and is designed to match one's individual nature.
Lorin Roche leads international meditation retreats and workshops, and trains meditation teachers in a 2-year meditation teacher training. Lorin lives in Marina del Rey, California with his yogini shaktini wife, Camille Maurine.
Dr. Roche also teaches and consults worldwide with individuals (private coaching), businesses, and universities to create custom meditation programs that suit their needs and cultures.
In this episode, we cover:
- The impact of meditation
- Different forms of intelligence
- On preparing the practice
- On watching the breath
- Detachment meditation
- Challenges in meditation
- Meditation in everyday life
- Instinctive meditation
- Lorin Roche - Author of The Radiance Sutras, Check out this link to find the meditation that works for you. For private coaching, visit this link
- Follow them on Facebook @lorin.roche and Instagram @lorinroche
- Listen to Pranava - Sutra16
- Guided Audio Meditations
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.