Episode #97: Rebound from Betrayal, Create Sacred Safety & Express your True Self with Viraja Prema
Joining us this week is Love and Intimacy expert, Viraja Prema. She is an Intimacy Intuitive, Dakini, Love and Relationship Coach, Integrative Healing Facilitator, Plant Medicine Guide and a Mother of two. She leads with compassion, empathy, direct experience, wisdom, intuition and love.
Viraja’s work supports overcoming anxiety, trauma, fear and separation and moving towards safety, trust, vulnerability, authenticity, feeling secure and being fully loved for all of who you are.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is safety?
- What causes people not to trust themselves?
- Her safety experiences of womanhood and childbirth challenges
- On coping with uncertainties and a near-death experience
- On reprogramming yourself when you do not feel safe
- Common patterns in dealing with the lack of safety: Head, heart, and groin.
- Safety in Sexuality: Sacred safety, conscious sensuality, and presence.
- Universal human needs
- Her Coaching and new school “Dakini University”
- Viraja Prema - Love and Intimacy Expert. Download the Sacred Safety Guideline here
- Check out her Facebook @viraja and Instagram @viraja.prema
- Dakini University - The modern woman's School of ancient essential Arts to transform yourself, your relationships and the planet.
- Betty Martin - Developer of the Wheel of Consent
- Episode #84: Orgasmic Birth and Lifelong Sexuality With Debra Pascali-Bonaro and Logan Levkoff, facilitated by Alie Ward
- My Stroke of Insight by Dr. Jill Bolte Taylor. Watch the TED Talk video here
- Episode #64: Deep O: Susan Bratton, Intimacy Coach to Millions
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.
Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Youtube