Coach Cora Darlington on Self-Nurture, Asking for Help and the Coaching Process
Alternate subtitle!! Stop the Addiction to the Struggle and Step into Fullness
You can find out more about Cora and the work she does at her website and follow her on Instagram at @CoraDarlingtonCoach.
Cora Darlington has spent over 20 years of her life coaching and mentoring women to take their self-care, joy and effectiveness to a whole new level. She is a fully qualified Life coach, Executive Coach, CBT and NLP therapist as well as a qualified Meditation and Yoga instructor.
- Caretaking others and taking care of yourself
- Do you actually want it to be easy?
- Asking for help
- Your meditation is showing
- Getting the tools you need
- Nurturing yourself like a newborn child
- Mimicking the coaching process at home
- Gary Zukav: The Untethered Soul
- Steven Covey: Seven Habit of Highly Effective People