Episode #46: Creativity and Birthing with Jaguar Star
Jaguar Star, founder of The Women's School joins us today to talk about sacred birthing and its principles, and her deep passion to reclaim feminine wisdom, women’s knowledge and pathways of the goddess in the modern world.
In this Episode, we cover:
- The principles of sacred birthing
- Michel Odent’s work in the field of obstetrics
- Birth as an ecstatic experience
- Creativity and other forms of non-physical birth
- The connection between birth and industrialized society
- A brief background in history of disruption of birth on some cultures
- Sacred Women’s Circles and its importance in the modern times
- Jaguar Star - Founder of The Women’s School. An educational and inspirational place for people to gather for learning, growth and awakening. A place dedicated to matters which touch on essential elements of being human, of womanhood and of the Feminine - Check out their Facebook, Instagram and The Women’s School website in Deutsch
- Birth Your Essence workbook
- Sacred Rose Women Circle Training -
- Michel Odent - A French obstetrician and childbirth specialist. Author of Birth Reborn, Primal Health, The Farmer and the Obstetrician, The Functions of the Orgasms: The Highways to Transcendence and many other books.
- The Great Cosmic Mother: Rediscovering the Religion of the Earth book by Barbara Mor and Monica Sjoo - This classic exploration of the Goddess through time and throughout the world draws on religious, cultural, and archaeological sources to recreate the Goddess religion that is humanity’s heritage.
- The Chalice and the Blade: Our History, Our Future book by Riane Eisler - It tells a new story of our cultural origins.