- Listening to women in medicine
- Reformation of the medical professionals view of women
- Women and internalizing self-deserving
- How the daughter of immigrants became a OBGYN
- "Hysteria" and bias
- The Orgasm Gap & Women's Sexual Health
- What is HSDD- and why most women never even heard of it
- Why is sexual health so important to women's overall wellness?
- On combining elective beauty treatments and intimate care
- A new model for women's health
About Dr. Javaid
Dr. Somi Javaid is a board- certified OB/GYN and the founder of HERmd. HERmd centers provide ALL women with comprehensive healthcare and access to experts in the field of sexual medicine, including gynecology, oncology, urogynecology, pelvic floor therapy and counseling. This integrated approach is the first practice of its kind. HERmd was recognized by Candela as a Center of Excellence: awarded for clinical excellence, protocol development, and innovation in patient care. As an expert in women’s sexual healthcare, Dr. Javaid has been featured on television and #righttodesire campaign where she describes a woman’s right to desire as “an absolute right... an essential right.” She is a key opinion leader for multiple pharmaceutical and device companies and has lent her expertise in discussions for promoting women's health care with the FDA. She is actively involved in research trials to narrow the gender gap in sexual health care. Her goal is to educate, advocate and empower women to reclaim their sexual health.