Episode #104: Talking Tantra with Tantric Sex, Love, and Relationship Coach Lauren Searles
Today, we are joined by none other than Lauren Searles, also known as the Love Angel. Lauren is a certified Tantric Sex, Love, and Relationship Coach, Yogini, Healer, and Erotic Writer, residing amidst the breathtaking beauty of the Hawaiian Islands.
With over 15 years of hands-on experience as a sacred sexual healer, her intensive fascination of Tantra led her to India where she was initiated into the Sri-Vidya lineage under Psalm Isadora. Other profound teachers such as Christopher Wallis, and Paul Muller-Ortega, have all forged her path as an embodied, yet vulnerable woman. Lauren is certified through the Tantric Institute of Integrated Sexuality with a 800-hour Sex, Love and Relationship Coaching Certification via Layla Martin.
Although she specializes in men’s sexuality and empowerment, it is her life’s passion for all humans to thrive in love and to have authentic, soul-satisfying connections, but most importantly to be at home within themselves.
Lauren will provide valuable insights, techniques, and practices to help us deepen our connection with ourselves, our partners, and the universe. So listen in and let's explore Tantra.
In this episode, we cover:
- What are Tantra and Neo-Tantra?
- Lauren's story
- What is a Self-love practice?
- What happens in a traditional neo-tantra container?
- Defining boundaries and responsibilities
- Signs that someone is over their limit
- Thoughts on working with men
- How to cultivate play in daily life?
- Lauren's influences and training
- Lauren Searles - a certified Tantric Love Coach, Heartbreak Healer, Yogini, and Erotic Writer living in Los Angeles, California.
- Follow her on Instagram @loveangelcoach and Facebook @loveangelcoaching
- Sundari Gardens - an off-grid farm and intentional community.
- Abraham Hicks - Inspirational speaker, channeler, and author
- Layla Martin - Founder of the VITA™ Institute
- Psalm Isadora - Tantra, Sex and Relationships expert
- Devi Puram - a Hindu temple complex located near Visakhapatnam, Andhra Pradesh, India
- Christopher Wallis aka Hareesh - scholar-practitioner of Classical Tantra
- Paul Muller-Ortega - Founder of Blue Throat Yoga
- Steven Louis Carter - Co-founded the Ecstatic Living Institute
- Margot Anand - International bestselling author and world’s leading authority on Tantra
- Sky Dancing Tantra - a collaboration of Institutes and Teachers who transmit the Tantric lineage as created by Margot Anand.
- Christopher Tompkins - the co-originator of the Foundation for Yoga
- “At First Glance: the Lost Kundalinī passages of Shrī Utpaladeva" - webinar series preview post.
- will be recorded & posted here tonight (PST)
- Recording will be accessible to all patrons & the public)
- Translations of key passages will be posted between now and 31 May (all patrons)
PART I. Wednesday May 31st ($40 tier and above)
PART II. Wednesday June 7th ($40 tier and above)
- Shiva Rea - Global movement & yoga teacher
- Peter A Levine, PhD - Developer of Somatic Experiencing
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.