Episode #47: Reverence is a Worldview
Reverence is a worldview; a way of approaching life with wonder, care, gratitude, and respect. Join Christine today as she invite you to reconnect with the wonder of life through the long-held powers of ritual and ceremony.
In this Episode, we cover:
- A brief introduction to Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book
- The First Chapter: How do we serve an enchantment?
- About rituals and home altars
- Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book by Christine Marie Mason is available for Pre-Order now at the rosewoman.com or at .xtine.com
- Check out these Rituals on the Rose woman website:
- A Ritual for the Empty Nest by Kathleen Joy
- Creating a Personal Ritual Space
- Planning a Ritual for Your Third Age
- How to Create Ritual: The Art of Designing Energy
- Time Out: Give Yourself the Gift of an Integrated Spring Cleanse
- Guest Post: Being Adored (and Ritual of Adoration Guidebook) from Lillie Claire Love
- Reclaiming Reverence