Episode #57: Flavors of Love
Hello lovely people! We are back — and so happy to be catching up with you after a recording pause. Welcome to the pod’s first episode of the year! Today we discuss how to be a better lover? So tune in!
In this episode, we cover:
- Guestlist lineup to look forward to for future episodes
- What does it mean to love and to be a lover?
- Find out the 10 kinds of love you might cultivate
- Leif Hansen - Founder of Spark Interaction: Speaker, Facilitator. Contact and Schedule an appointment with Leif here
- Radical Self-Acceptance: A Buddhist Guide to Freeing Yourself from Shame by Tara Brach
- Lady Bird - 2017 film
- Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book by Christine Marie Mason is now available at the Rosewoman.com or at Xtine.com. Also available, The Reverence Gift box, The gift box contains our new book, matching journal, signature Rose & Oud soy votive candle, and decorative matches in a keepsake gift box.
- Join Christine and Katie this weekend, 9AM PST/12NN EST as they go live to talk about the Reverence book on Instagram at A Certain Age pod.
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman
Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Youtube