Episode #65: Radical Intimacy with Zoë Kors
In this episode, We have the privilege of having Zoë Kors on, to discuss her new book Radical Intimacy: Cultivate the Deeply Connected Relationships You Desire and Deserve. We learn how real intimacy works, how it’s rooted in deep connection—with ourselves and each other. Tune in to discover what #RadicalIntimacy is about.
Zoë Kors is a sought-after thought leader of #intimacy and #sexuality. She is the resident sex and intimacy coach at sexual #wellness #app Coral, and the former Senior Editor of LA Yoga Magazine. In addition to a thriving private practice, Zoë offers her services through Center for Relational Healing, which specializes in the treatment of sex addicts and their partners. As a member of the CRH team, Zoë works with clients to reintroduce healthy sexuality and intimacy after the trauma of betrayal.
In this episode, we cover:
- 5 basic #intimacy questions
- What is #intimacy according to Zoë?
- The connection between #feelings and #intimacy
- The practice of #radicalintimacy
- The third-person technique
- How did Zoë cultivated this spiritual path?
- The Energetic Intimacy
- The 6 Core #emotions
- The 7 Pillars of Emotional Literacy
- Responsibilities to others in expressing our feelings
- The #Pleasure Positive Society
- Pre-Order Zoë Kors new book, Available starting April 12, 2022 - Radical Intimacy: Cultivate the Deeply Connected Relationships You Desire and Deserve - A Part practical guide, part client stories, part personal narrative, Zoë Kors draws on her experience as a sex and intimacy coach, thought leader, and relationship writer to share her powerful methodology for nurturing and sustaining our intimate relationships. Follow her on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter @zoekors
- The Radical Intimacy Podcast
- The High 5 Habit book by Mel Robbins
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman and at Tiktok as @therosewoman108