Episode #69: The Upgrade - How the Female Brain Gets Stronger and Better in Midlife and Beyond
Previous guest Dr. Louann Brizendine, MD has come back to join us this week to discuss the sequel of #TheFemaleBrain, THE #UPGRADE: HOW THE FEMALE BRAIN GETS STRONGER AND BETTER IN MIDLIFE AND BEYOND.
Dr. Brizendine was among the first to explain why women think, communicate, and feel differently than men. Now, inspired by her own experiences and those of the thousands of women at her clinic, she has a message that is nothing short of revolutionary.
In this episode, we cover:
- The Purpose of #Hormones
- #Cognitive abilities in midlife
- On releasing your "Worry Maglock"
- Science on #Mantra Practice
- Microbiome nourishing
- Tips for sleep and alcohol problems
- The positivity effect research
- Episode 38: Dr. Louann Brizendine on The Female Brain, Hormones and Behavior
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108