Bonus Episode: Dream Analyst Lauri Loewenberg
Continuing more on about dreams this week. Lauri Loewenberg (Certified Dream Analyst) joins us today to discuss what is the real meaning behind our dreams and how she explores them with her clients. She also shares some of personal dreaming experiences, common dreams we have, the significance of dreams, and much more!
In this episode, we cover:
- How did Lauri got interested in to studying Dream Psychology
- Understanding different types of dreams
- Advice on how to start engaging in the dream world
- On Interpreting the details in the dream
- Why sometimes we remember or not remember our dreams
- What is the common reason people are seeking a dream analyst?
- What are the most common symbols seen?
- Thoughts on shared dreaming
- Lauri Loewenberg - is a Certified Dream Analyst, syndicated columnist, author of the book Dream On It: Unlock your dreams, Change your Life, popular radio personality, speaker and member of IASD, the International Association for the Study of Dreams, an international organization whose purpose, among other things, is to conduct and encourage research into the nature, function, and significance of dreaming.
- Facebook LauriTheDreamExpert
- Instagram @wtf_didijustdream / @pinups_by_lauri
- Twitter @LauriLoewenberg
- Tiktok Laurithedreamexpert
- Episode #63: The Science and Psychology of Sleep and Dreams with Tzivia Gover
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman