Episode #106: Ecstatic Together: Singing, Healing and Flow States with Claire Victor
Today, we delve into the world of bringing people together through the magic of ecstatic singing and the transformative potential of sound healing ceremonies. Join us as we explore the process of forming musical groups, sound healing, and the personal music journey of the enchantress and sound ceremonialist, Claire Victor.
Claire is a transformational sound artist specializing in vocal coaching that helps develop self-confidence and personal empowerment. She is also a spiritual coach and Shamanic sound practitioner using the ancient art of sound healing to reduce stress and expand horizons. Dare to be seen and step into the dream of a life beyond your wildest imagination.
In this episode, we cover:
- What it’s like to bring together people in a choir?
- The process of forming the groups
- Claire’s music journey
- What is the Circle Fifths?
- Plants and Medicine Songs
- What to expect on joining a sound healing ceremony for the first time?
- On healing grief through music and sound
- Importance of breathwork and sensuality
- A440 pitch explained
- Claire Victor - Check out her Soundcloud. For Inquiries, Vocalist@comcast.net
- The Nine Gifts First Aid for Mind, Body and Spirit by Christine Marie Mason
- The Healing Power of Voice interview with Anandra George
- Musicophilia: Tales of Music and the Brain by Oliver Sacks
- Mantra: Sounds Into Silence
- Where Do We Go Now?
- Ease: Hawaiian Kava Gummies and Heart: Kanna Gummies
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.