Episode #120 Life as a Daily Ceremony with Jess Magic
Jess' unique perspective both inspires and resonates. Please enjoy this enlightening discussion that blends personal insights for the upcoming holiday season!
In this episode:
- The power of ritual and ceremony to create intentional spaces that summon profound presence.
- Finding the internal guidance system.
- On tracking feelings in the body and mapping them to meaningful directions in life.
- Signs that you’re moving in the right direction.
- Thoughts on holding a ritual space.
- Elements of a successful ceremony.
- The role of participants in a good ceremony.
- Creating authentic spaces and rituals within families and with the people we love.
- The power of co-creation
- Ceremony in everyday life
- Impact of individual and relational behaviors on communities
- Reimagining various aspects of life, from relationships to education and beyond.
- The importance of being in the right relationship with oneself, family, community, and the world.
- Thoughts on living a more enchanted and connected life
- Jess Magic - Connect with her on Instagram and Facebook for updates on the Muali Project
- Free Your Voice - A journey of innter authority and embodied expression
- REVERENCE: Creating Ritual in Modern Life by Christine Marie Mason
- Episode #47: Reverence is a Worldview
- Episode #48: Rituals for the Empty Nest with Kathleen Joy
- Episode #49: Rituals for Self-Protection with Maria Haddad
- Episode #50: Rituals of Adoration with Lillian Love
- Episode #51: Cristina Star on Respecting Your Cycles + Period Activism
- Articles on Rituals at the Rosebud Woman website
- Suzanne Sterling
- Robert Bellah
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.
- Find Radiant Farms on Instagram @weareradiantfarms and on Facebook @RadiantFarmsLLC
- Get a Free Book and a Peek at the Purest Kava On Earth
- Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on Apple Podcast | Google Podcasts | Spotify | Youtube