Episode #29: Evgenia Gavrilovich, Open and Consensual: The New Monogamy
Are open relationships the new normal? Would you or have you ever considered a threesome? Today we are talking about the rapidly changing world of sexual norms- where the unacknowledged or unfulfilled fantasies of more diverse sexuality come to life. AND yes- there’s an app for that! That app is Feel’d - a dating app for couples and singles- where consent and respect rule the screen, and today we interview Evgenia, who has a big wish for humanity.
In this episode, we cover:
- Tell Me What You Want
- What is Normal
- How Feeld was started out of truth telling between committed partners
- Internal discovery, openness and consensual exploration of your desires with your partner
- Data and learnings about people’s fantasies that are trending this past year
- User Safety and boundaries on the App
- Feeld App’s progression with the community
- AND more
Evgenia is currently a User Experience Researcher at Feeld. She is bringing insights into the behaviours and motivations of Feeld's users and advises the product and marketing teams. Passionate about exploring online behaviours, Evgenia is studying how a person's inner world interacts with and manifest in cyberspaces. Her areas of interest are digitally mediated intimacy, and the work of desire in online vs. offline spaces. She also has a background in psychology and holistic therapy.
About Feeld :
Feeld is the first dating app for couples and singles. Open to all genders and sexual identities, Feeld allows members to join solo or pair up with a partner, a lover or a curious friend. Founded in London in 2014, Feeld is a fully remote, design-led company dedicated to creating an inclusive space where everyone can be honest with themselves while being responsible towards others.
- Dr. Lehmiller - Sex and Psychology educator and researcher
- Tell me what you want: The Science of Sexual Desire and How It Can Help You Improve Your Sex Life book by Dr. Lehmiller