Episode #41: Carlie Quezada: Ecosexuality and Lingerie
In this episode, we're excited to be joined today by Carlie Quezada, founder of the lingerie brand Supernatural. Let’s take a closer look as Carlie walks us through to learn more about this apparel category and what are the different eco-conscious materials being used in making lingerie.
Inspired by her love of lingerie and innovative design, Carlie Quezada founded Supernatural as a space for the celebration of femininity and self-appreciation. The curation of the shop emphasizes modern design, ethical production, and an individualistic style. Carlie’s professional background spans from the world of contemporary art to creative production & project management both at large corporations and small, independent design firms.
- What is Enclothed Cognition?
- Why lingerie can be used as a woman's personal style, self-expression, and self- seduction
- What does one feel before buying lingerie
- What are the different lingeries styles and how it reflects the psychology of the women buying
- What are the sustainable materials and eco certifications used in making Supernatural lingerie?
- What are other accessories sold in Supernatural
- Learn the different bra styles, lingerie harnesses and other style definitions
- What are the Live events hosted by Supernatural
- How to properly take care of lingerie
- Carlie Quezada - Founder of Supernatural Lingerie shop. Follow their Instagram @supernaturallingerie
- Rosebud Woman products available on Supernatural Lingerie
- Read more about Enclothed Cognition study by Hajo Adam and Adam D.Galinsky
- Relative prevalence of different fetishes study by C Scorolli, S Ghirlanda, M Enquist, S Zattoni & E A Jannini
- Shel Silverstein - Writer, poet, cartoonist, songwriter, and playwright
- Full text of "A Light In The Attic By Shel Silverstein"
- A Light in the Attic hardcover on Amazon
- LA fille d’O - Belgian-based lingerie brand
- DSTM - Berlin-based lingerie brand
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman