Episode #33: Collective Healing of Nature and Spirit (Part 3 of 3)
Join the Rose Woman, Christine as she discusses the third part of a special series on Healing Collective Trauma. She shares her training, experiences, and insights on healing ourselves. We will learn why we are detached from the world and how we renew our connection with nature and spirituality. Remember you are not alone, you belong in this world.
In this episode, we cover:
- Learnings from different spiritual teachers, scholars, and studies
- Why our disconnection from nature, is a fundamental and developmental trauma that needs healing
- The truth of our reality in this world
- Human impact on ecological systems
- Questions to ask yourself about nature that is living inside us
- Practices and experiencing the idea of spirituality
- Evidence that spiritual practices are working
- Insights in belongingness with the world
- Thomas Huebl - Spiritual teacher, author, and founder of The Academy of Inner Science
- Mark Whitwell - A Yoga teacher around the world for the last 45 years, and is the author of four books on Yoga.
- Santa Fe Institute - Read more about the Study of human impact on food webs and ecosystems
- Dr. Rupert Read - Ecological philosopher and green activist
- Sundari Farm and Gardens - Come on the Big Island- with the flowers and trees, the undimmed night sky and vast Pacific. A farm, residence and guest house, practicing leadership for a New Earth.
- Joshua Hathaway - Real and raw communication skills for individuals, couples, and purpose driven organizations.
- Joanna Macy - A scholar of buddhism, systems thinking and deep ecology
- Sacred Economics book by Charles Eisensten - traces the history of money from ancient gift economies to modern capitalism, revealing how the money system has contributed to alienation, competition, and scarcity, destroyed community, and necessitated endless growth.
- The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible book by Charles Eisenstein - In a time of social and ecological crisis, what can we as individuals do to make the world a better place?
- Love this episode? Listen also to the two parts of this special series in Healing Collective Trauma here - Part 1 | Part 2
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman