Episode #40: Profound Meetings
As the podcast community grows, Christine reintroduces herself and the purpose of the show through four stories of profound meetings in her own life, and puts the question out: what meetings have been profound for you?
In this episode, she covers:
- Why Rose?
- What is a profound meeting?
- Paying attention to the first hit. Mentions: Jill Manchester, Marty Stoller
- Capacity and Calling out the Best in Others: ROTC boot camp at Ft. Knox, KY and meeting Drill Sargent Collins
- Self Acceptance and Not Power Yoga: Meeting Mark Whitwell (15 min in) (also mentions Rosalind Atkinson Jodi Blumstein, Baron Baptiste, Parayoga and Rod Stryker, Esalen Institute)
- Forgiveness, Transformative Justice and Being Bound Together: Meeting Jacques Verduin (also mentions James Fox and the Yoga and Prison project, Insight Out and the GRIP training program)
- Raising the Bar on Presence: Meeting Adam Bauer (About 24 min in) (also mentions Eddie Modestini and Nicki Doane, her book First Steps on the Path of Yoga, Amy Fox and Mobius Leadership, Thomas Huebl and Collective Trauma, Elizabeth Walsh)
- Why this show, and The Androgynous Soul
- Rosebud Woman