Episode #44: Psycho-spiritual Invitation of Midlife
Ready, Set, Menopause. Also known as “The Third Age”. This third phase in a woman's life is when their bodies and minds undergo profound natural changes after their childbearing years. Join Christine in this episode as she shares her knowledge on how to embrace and honor this transition.
In this episode, we cover:
- Brief introduction about Menopause
- What is the Free Period?
- Christine’s upcoming book, “Reverence, Creating Ritual in Modern Life”
- What is a croning ceremony and the tradition behind it?
- Affirmations and how to plan a ritual for your Third Age
- To My Last Period - A poem by Lucille Clifton
- Gathering in the Gorge: A Menopause Ritual - An Essay by Author Elaine Mansfield
- Ritual to Celebrate the Crone: Ending Menopause - An Article by Author Tara Kreauweaumonn
- Warning - A poem by Jenny Joseph
- For updates on Christine’s upcoming book, “Reverence, Creating Ritual in Modern Life”, visit her website here
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman
Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on iTunes | Spotify | Youtube