Episode #55: Extraordinary Awakenings with Steve Taylor
Today, The Rose Woman Christine welcomes author of Extraordinary Awakenings: When Trauma Leads to Transformation and senior lecturer in psychology in the United Kingdom, Steve Taylor. He will be sharing his research on the phenomena of spiritual awakenings that occur after trauma. Tune in and be inspired.
In this episode, we cover:
- How did Steve get interested in spirituality and healing?
- What is the difference between spiritual experience and spiritual awakening?
- What are the qualities and hallmarks of people who experienced spiritual awakening after a trauma?
- What draws people to the spiritual path?
- What is the ratio of people who experience a spiritual awakening?
- Eve’s awakening experience, one of the stories from the book.
- Can the same principles of individual awakening apply to cultural level change?
- Other stories of Spiritual Awakenings
- Steve Taylor - the author of Extraordinary Awakenings: When Trauma Leads to Transformation. Purchase a copy now at Amazon. Follow him on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book by Christine Marie Mason is now available at Amazon, rosewoman.com or at xtine.com. Also available in Reverence Gift Box
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman