Episode #59: Hormone Ecology: You and the Planet with Dr. Aviva Romm
Joining us today is Dr. Aviva Romm, author of Hormone Intelligence: The Complete Guide to Calming Hormone Chaos and Restoring Your Body's Natural Blueprint for Well-Being. She is a Yale-trained MD, a midwife, herbalist, speaker dedicated to optimal health for women and children. Today, we discuss what hormones are and how they act as chemical messengers to reveal the overall health of our body also in connection to our planet.
In this episode, we cover:
- What is the difference between knowledge and intelligence?
- What are hormones and its role in our system?
- Keythings that can disrupt the chemical messengers
- What are circadian rhythms?
- How to tell the difference between healthy stress and alarming stress?
- What is Eustress?
- What are the signs of hormonal disturbance?
- What is the connection between our planet and our body?
- Menstruation as a sixth vital sign
- Importance of good food preparation and food sovereignty
Join our book giveaway, see below on how to join:
- Aviva Romm - Author of Hormone Intelligence and The Adrenal Thyroid Revolutio. Also host of Natural MD Radio. Follow her on Instagram @dr.avivaromm, Facebook @AvivaRommMD, Twitter @AvivaRomm
- Episode 51: Cristina Star on Respecting Your Cycles + Period Activism
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman
Listen, Like, Share & Subscribe on Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Youtube