Episode #50: Rituals of Adoration with Lillian Love
We invite you to join us on this 50th episode with Lillian Love. She will be sharing different intimacy rituals and practices for ourselves and our partners. She is a Feminine Empowerment Coach, Writer, Speaker, and Leader. Lillian has a gift for Somatic cellular healing. She guides people--on an individual and collective level--to get out of their heads, and into their bodies, where their peace, pleasure, power, purpose and prosperity lives.
In this episode, we cover:
- How does one create a ritualized life?
- How does structure work in practices?
- What are the different daily/monthly practices by Lillian?
- What are her works to support women?
- What is the Ritual of Commitment?
- What is the practice of intimacy?
- Lillian Love - Feminine Empowerment Coach, Writer, Speaker and Leader. She is the creator of COSMIC TOUCH, a docu-therapy film transmission exploring the transformational healing power of female self-pleasure. Check out her Instagram @lillieclairelove and Facebook @lillianislove
- Guest Post: Being Adored (and Ritual of Adoration Guidebook) from Lillie Claire Love
- Sundari Gardens - Farm, residence and guest house, practicing leadership for a New Earth. Check out the weekly classes/events schedule here
- Joshua Hathaway
- Episode 28: Nicolle Hodges, Sexual Debut: Revisiting the Virginity Story
- Reverence: Creating Ritual in Modern Life book by Christine Marie Mason is available for Pre-Order now at the rosewoman.com or at .xtine.com
- More Episodes for the Reverence Series:
Episode 47: Reverence is a Worldview
Episode 48: Rituals for the Empty Nest with Kathleen Joy
Episode 49: Rituals for Self-protection with Maria Haddad
- Join Rosebud Woman's 3rd Birthday Celebration. RSVP here
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman and Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman