Episode #110: Doing it Right, Blisscipline, Discipline, Dogma with Christine Marie Mason
Today is a solo episode- I talk about "blisscipline" and the harmful transformation of discipline into dogma- and how to reclaim your own love of creating beauty through positive discipline.
Listen in and learn about the importance of breaking free from oppressive environments and belief systems that create shame and fear of rejection.
In this episode, we cover:
- A tiny slice of a Native American Church Tipi Experience
- Finding the sweet spot between discipline and dogma
- Why it's hard to leave oppressive situations
- Breaking free, Finding Joy
- Invitation to Body Love
- Inspirational quotes from bell hooks
- Mark Whitwell and the Heart of Yoga
- Thomas Huebl and Collective Trauma
- Episode #31: Healing Collective Trauma - Part 1
- Episode #32: Collective Healing in Women - Part 2
- Episode #33: Collective Healing of Nature and Spirit - Part 3
- Episode #73: Bearing Witness Series: Religion and the Feminine
- Episode #74: Bearing Witness Series - Clergy Sexual Abuse with Sandy Phillips Kirkham
- Episode #75: Bearing Witness Series - Our Bodies, Their Battlefield with Christina Lamb
- Episode #101: The Right to Leave, Aggressive Exes and Gracious Endings: A Solo Episode with Christine Marie Mason
- Healing from Collective Trauma at xtinem.com
- Letters on Power, Love and Womanhood at rosewoman.com
- NEW *2023 Edition* Body Love Journal
- Find Rosebud Woman on Instagram as @rosebudwoman, Christine on Instagram as @the.rose.woman, and on Tiktok as @therosewoman108.